For clients interested in a professionally managed portfolio of international equities, Euro Pacific offers separately managed accounts. A managed account allows for the transparency of a traditional brokerage account, while offering turnkey access to a diversified portfolio of international equities.
What is the Euro Pacific International Value Separately Managed Account?
The Euro Pacific International Value Separately Managed Account is a product offered exclusively at Euro Pacific Capital that is intended to match the investment philosophy of our CEO, Peter Schiff. The actively managed product provides turn-key access to Peter Schiff’s investment philosophy, attempting to generate income and capital appreciation over a long-term investment horizon by selectively choosing foreign companies with minimal exposure to the US Dollar.
How does a managed account differ from other investment products?
A managed account is an investment account owned directly by an individual investor yet professionally looked after by an investment committee. In contrast to a mutual fund in which an investor holds a share of the overall fund, managed account holders own the underlying securities, allowing for additional personalization and transparency of the portfolio management process.
Key benefits of a Euro Pacific International Value Separately Managed Account:
- Turn-key access to Peter Schiff’s international equity investment strategy
- Oversight from Peter Schiff, Chair of the Investment Committee
- Access to foreign markets not limited by the small universe of US traded American Depository Receipts (ADRs)
- Complete transparency, with customization to individual investor needs
- Dedicated portfolio manager, disciplined management and quarterly rebalancing
- Seeks long-term investment horizon with lower volatility and high returns
Please note that the minimum investment for a managed account with Euro Pacific International is $250,000.
To speak with a broker about our wealth management services, please fill out the form below.